Address：1068 Xueyuan Boulevard, University Town of Shenzhen, Xili Nanshan, Shenzhen, China
Shuqiang Wang, PhD, Professor, Deputy Director of Center for BIT.
He received his Ph.D degree from City University of Hong Kong, in 2012. He was a research scientist of Huawei Technologies Noah’s Ark Lab (2012-2013) and held a postdoctoral fellowship at the University of Hong Kong (2013-2014). He is currently an Professor with Shenzhen Institutes of Advanced Technology (SIAT), Chinese Academy of Science. He has pulished more than 100 SCI/EI papers on journals, such as IEEE TMI/TIP/TNNLS/TSMC/TSP//TII/TASE, Medical Image Analysis etc., and more than 30 patents; He served as an Associate Editor for Frontiers in Neuroscience, Brain Informatics, Big Data and Cloud Innovation; He was selected for "Top 2% Scientists Worldwide 2022"
Machine Learning, Brian Informatics, Medical Image Computing, Brian Informatics, Big Data
Selected publications since 2017
1. Fine Perceptive GANs for Brain MR Image Super-Resolution in Wavelet Domain, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, DOI:10.1109/TNNLS.2022.3153088, 2022 （IF=14.2)
2. LAC-GAN: Lesion attention conditional GAN for Ultra-widefield image synthesis, Neural Networks, 2023, 158:89–98
3. Morphological feature visualization of Alzheimer's disease via Multidirectional Perception GAN, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TNNLS.2021.3118369, 2021, （IF=14.2 )
4. Multi-scale enhanced graph convolutional network for mild cognitive impairment detection, Pattern Recognition, 2023, 134, 109106，（IF=8.5, Q1）
5. Joint 3D trajectory and resource optimization in multi-UAV enabled IoT networks with wireless power transfer, IEEE Internet of Things Journal, 8(10):7833-7848, 2021 (IF=10.2 Q1)
6. Effective Distributed Learning with Random Features: Improved Bounds and Algorithms, ICLR, 2021
7. Tensorizing GAN with High-Order Pooling for Alzheimer’s Disease Assessment, IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, DOI: 10.1109/TNNLS.2021.3063516, 33(9): 4945-4959, 2022 （IF=14.2 Q1)
8. Bidirectional Mapping Generative Adversarial Networks for Brain MR to PET Synthesis, IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging, DOI: 10.1109/TMI.2021.3107013, 41(1): 145-157, 2022, (IF=11, Q1)
9. Insights Into Algorithms for Separable Nonlinear Least Squares Problems, IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 30: 1207-1218, 2021（IF=10.3 JCR Q1)
10. Diabetic Retinopathy Diagnosis using Multi-channel Generative Adversarial Network with Semi-supervision, IEEE Transactions on Automation Science and Engineering, 18(2):574-585, 2021, （IF=5.2 Q1）
11. An Ensemble based Densely-Connected Deep Learning System for Assessment of Skeletal Maturity, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems, 2022, 52(1):426-437, （IF=13.4 Q1)
12. Skin Lesion Segmentation via Generative Adversarial Networks with Dual Discriminators, Medical Image Analysis, 64: 10716, 2020 （IF=11.1，Q1)
13. Brain MR to PET Synthesis via Bidirectional Generative Adversarial Network, MICCAI 2020, LNCS 12262:698-707, 2020
14. Multi-Scale Enhanced Graph Convolutional Network for Early Mild Cognitive Impairment Detection, MICCAI 2020, LNCS 12267: 228–237, 2020.
15. Deep and joint learning of longitudinal data for Alzheimer’s disease prediction, Pattern Recognition, 10: 107247, 2020（IF=8.5, Q1）
16. Dominant-modes-based Sliding Mode Observer for Estimation of Temperature Distribution in Rapid Thermal Processing System, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, 15(5): 2673-2681, 2019 （IF:9.1 Q1）
17. Subcarrier Pairing Based Resource Optimization for OFDM Wireless Powered Relay Transmissions with Time Switching Scheme, IEEE Transactions on Signal Processing, 65(5): 1130-1145, 2017. （IF:5.2 Q1）
Copyright © 2014-2014 粤ICP备12208465号-5